Bradford Elementary School
2017 MCAS SCHEDULE FOR GRADES 3, 4, and 5
MCAS Testing is scheduled to begin at Bradford Elementary on Tuesday, April 4, 2017. Please refer to our school calendar page for a complete listing of all MCAS testing dates specific to your child’s grade.
Tips to Help Your Child
Prepare for Tests Parents and families can do several things to create a positive test-taking experience and help students prepare for tests. Here are some ideas:
THE DAY OF THE TEST
• Make sure that your child is well rested and eats breakfast.
• See that your child arrives at school on time and is relaxed.
• Comfort counts. Send a sweater if it’s a cool day. Dress in layers for a warm day.
• Encourage your child to do the best work possible and to have a positive attitude.
• Encourage your child to listen/read carefully to all test-taking directions and to ask questions if any directions are unclear.
• Remind your child not to get stuck on any one item.
• Encourage your child to check answers for accuracy if time permits.