Bradford Elementary School
As you may know by now, Haverhill Public Schools will be a 1:1 device (Chromebook and ipads for Kindergarten) district.
Beginning Tuesday September 8th until Tuesday September 15th, we will be distributing devices to students. (Please note: Kindergarten devices will be distributed at a later date). This distribution is for families who DID NOT receive a device in the springtime. Please see the procedure below for pick up:
- On a piece of paper, write LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, GRADE LEVEL so that it can be easily read. For example ROSE, DAVID, GRADE 3
- If you have multiple students, please make a sign for each student as shown above.
- Place the paper on the front driver side window.
- Drive up to the school via the new parent pick up/drop off area that goes around the back of the school. Please stop at the door on the side of the school by the gym
- A staff member will get the device(s). There is no need to get out of the car.
- Once the staff member has the device, please put down the back window or pop the trunk.
Device Pick Up Dates and Times:
Tuesday September 8th: 9:00-10:00
Wednesday September 9th: 10:00-11:00
Thursday September 10th: 11:00-12:00
Friday September 11th: 12:00-1:00
Monday September 14th: 1:00-2:00
Tuesday September 15th: 2:00-3:00